We protect your data.
Effective Date: November 11th, 2021
Respay Solutions Limited, and/or its affiliates (“us”, “we”, “our”, or “The Company”) operates our website, web application, mobile application including our related products and services (the “Service”).
Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide us with personal information that can be used to contact or identify you while using our Service. Your legal name, email address, phone number, home address, gender, date of birth, marital status, profile photo, preferences and interests, and other details may be required to set up your account and update your profile.
We also collect other information you give us voluntarily. Office address, work history, rental history, business name and address, RC number, bank account details, identification card, and details, taxpayer identification number, national identity number, and any other information you choose to provide are examples of the types of information we gather from you.
We also collect commercial information from the property owners, property managers, facility managers, estate associations, and other business users that use our service. The information may include details of properties you own or manage and information about your tenants, residents, members, or service partners.
Purpose of collection of personal data
We collect this Personal Information to fulfill or perform our contractual obligations. We may use your personal information for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Identifying and communicating with you;
- Providing and improving the Service;
- Conducting due diligence for the safety of all users
- Internal record keeping;
- Preventing fraud which helps protect your property, listing from others copying and stealing it;
- Sending you promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think you might find interesting;
- Payment and transaction-based fraud-prevention to protect you, your tenants, owners, service professionals you engage with;
- Protecting your listings from unauthorized copying and information stealing;
- Customizing the website in line with your interests.
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. We have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
We may contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your Personal Information. You may choose not to receive any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions included in any email we send you, or by contacting us.
We will retain your Personal Information for no longer than is necessary to fulfill the legitimate purposes for which we are processing your Personal Information unless the law allows or requires us to retain such Personal Information for a longer period. For example, we may need to keep your Personal Information to defend against future legal claims.
Access to Personal Information by Third Parties
By contractual and non-disclosure arrangements with certain trusted third parties, we may share your personal information with these parties, including:
- Third parties who are providing services to you with your prior consent via our platform.
- Our consultants and auditors;
- Professional external IT service providers such as Cloud Storage Providers, Data Hosting Platforms, and so on.
Personal information may also be shared with regulatory authorities, courts, tribunals, government agencies, and law enforcement agencies when necessary or for the reasons stated in our policy.