Verity Home Solutions
Manages a JV complex of 24 units of residential flats within the same premises paying individual service charge per apartment and sharing same utility bills, cleaning and security charges for general areas of the premises and using the same water and alternative power solution.
Upon reconciliation of the landlord account Verity Homes noticed that the present year land use charge has not been remitted to their account and decided to inform the landlord, at this point the landlord had forgotten that Mrs. G already credited his account on vacating the premises, he accused the Verity Homes of failing in their duty in ensuring that the tenants pay and update their dues accordingly and that they would be held responsible for negligence of duty.
Verity Home Solutions went ahead to call Mrs. G and she quickly sent him proof of payment she made to the landlord upon vacating the premise.
At this point the landlord remembered and apologized to the Facility Management Company and went ahead to credit the Verity Homes account to facilitate the payment of the land use charge on his behalf.
Respay came on board to offer facility management and payment solutions for transparent and seamless operation.
- Difficulty in tracking payment of service charge, utility and other bills.
- Safe storage and retrieval of residency and occupancy history.
- Difficulty in tracking communication with residents.
- Morbi sed semper urna, sit amet bibendum felis.
- Donec aliquam aliquam diam id interdum.
- Vestibulum varius dictum felis, ornare venenatis risus dapibus non.