1. Tenant Dashboard
Menus that will be displayed at any given time on a User Dashboard dependent on the current default role. For a Tenant/Resident default role, the following menus will be available: Dashboard, Properties, Applications, Invoices & Payments, Facility Booking, Visitor Management, Maintenance, Utility, and Value-Added Services (VAS).
The Dashboard Page is the default menu loaded at login. The dashboard shows a quick summary of the User’s information on the platform arranged under the following sections/widgets:
- Property Summary showing number of properties and units leased by the Tenant User. List 5 leased properties. Click to open the Tenant Properties Page.
- Due Payments showing count and total amount of all payments that will be due within 30, 60, 90 days. Click to open the Tenant Invoice & Payments Page#.
- Payments showing total amount paid till date and list 5 last payments. Click to open the Tenant Invoice & Payments Page#.
- Outstanding showing total amount overdue payments and list 5 latest overdue invoices. Click to open the Tenant Invoice & Payments Page#.
- Maintenance showing total maintenance requests and list 5 requests with status. Click to open the Tenant Maintenance Page.
- Wallet, SMS, Messaging showing amount/credits available in Wallet, SMS and Email. The ‘Buy More’ and ‘Manage’ buttons can be used to quickly manage SMS and Emails. More details on the Account Settings.
Contents of other menus are explained in other sections.