4. Account Settings
Account Settings Icon can be found on the top right corner of the user dashboard after login.
The Settings Icon is used to manage the following:
- User Information: Click to view and edit/change user’s first name, last name, username and profile picture.
- Roles: Click to manage role information and set/switch default role at any given point. For More
- Bank Account: Click to manage bank account details for each of the user role. The account name under each role must match the personal name or business name of the role provided under the Role Management Section. Payment received on Respay can only be remitted into these accounts.
- Documents: A user can click to manage all documents uploaded to Respay including property title documents, tenancy agreements, KYC documents (ID Cards and company incorporation documents).
- Wallet: Click to manage your Respay wallet account. A user can enable or disable wallet, view available funds in multiple currencies with transaction history, add funds to the wallet, make and cash-out savings, and apply for rent loan/advance. The wallet account also holds total amount held in escrow. It displays a list of all escrow amounts and their expiration dates.
- SMS: PO, FM, UC and EA are able to send single/bulk SMS to the tenants/residents. Click to see available SMS credits, buy and transfer SMS credits, Send SMS, monitor SMS activities and track delivery.
- Email: Users are also able to send emails using Respay mail server. The first 500 emails are free on the Respay while users have to top-up Email credits to send more. Click to see available Email credits, buy and transfer Email credits, send Email, view inbox, sent, and draft messages.
- Archive: Click to view all deleted items.
- Activity Log: This audit trail is used capture all user activities including logins, invoices sent, payments made, properties, settings.
- Manage Users: This is only visible to an Admin User of all Business Accounts. Click to add, remove and manage users assigned to a business account.