COVID-19: Staying safe in your home
As we step into the world of the new normal post COVID-19, the concept of social distancing has become a part of our daily routine that should be taken seriously.
After months of inactivity and a gradual opening of economic activities globally, Respay® has also been launched to automate property management processes for real estate stakeholders.
“The current coronavirus crisis continues to have a significant impact on the economy, employment, and people’s lives in general. And, as many meetings are now conducted on Zoom, Skype, or some other cloud-based video conferencing service; Landlords, Tenants,Facility Managers, Estate Associations and Utility Companies have now turned to Respay® for their property management, payment, maintenance and communication.”
Here are some tips on how to keep safe as you optimally utilize Respay® application from home, office or on the go:
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds as often as possible or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer regularly, particularly after you touch on shared items like desks and doorknobs.
- Wear a mask always.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze and dispose of it immediately.
- Avoid physical contact with people by staying away from close quarters like small bathroom stalls, narrow corridors, and alleyways.
- Stay out of crowded places, such as bars, night clubs and movie theaters.
- Always maintain the 6-foot or 2-meter distance rule.
- Maintain a healthy diet, exercise regularly, and boost your immunity.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
- Above all it is noteworthy that you do not isolate yourself completely – social distancing should not become social isolation.